Antwort: which version of PSSP is next year supportet

From: Vesna Vranesic (vesna.vranesic@RZB.AT)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 04:29:46 EDT

So far I know, you can run AIX 5.1 only with PSSP 3.4 and PSSP 3.5, and AIX
5.2 only with PSSP 3.5

Hope it helps

Ciao
Vesna

fmu@OERAG.DE@Princeton.EDU am 22.07.2003 10:16:57

Bitte antworten an aix-l@princeton.edu@inet

Gesendet von: aix-l@Princeton.EDU

An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
Kopie:
Thema: which version of PSSP is next year supportet

Hi *,

I must plan our AIX migration. Most of our SP- and standalone-nodes runs on
AIX 4.3.3
I know that I must migrate this year to AIX 5.1 or AIX 5.2, because next
year no support for 4.3.3

But which version of PSSP is official supportet next year. In the moment I
have a mixed environment with PSSP 3.5 and PSSP 3.2. Must I migrate all
nodes to PSSP 3.5 or is 3.2 next year supportet?

Best regards,
Frank Müller