Off Topic, AIX 5.2, SAP 4.70 and "jre" executable?

From: John F Riordan (jriorda2@CSC.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 10:23:22 EDT

Hi All,

My SAP Administrator is doing a SAP upgrade. When he starts the upgrade
he is getting an error message "no jre executable" found.

I loaded the OS (AIX 5.2) and Java 1.3.0. Have installed the extensions
etc.. Was not sure if I just need to create a link called jre and have
that point at another program?

The hardware is a p650 three LPAR's and Oracle 9.2..

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
John

John Riordan