Re: Password setting program

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 14:17:14 EDT

Paul,

Check out the "chpass" utility which is included in the "aix.tools" fileset
available from the Bull site.
(http://www.bullfreeware.com/download/aix43/aix.tools-1.5.4.0.exe)

It allows you to change passwords from the command line.

Usage: chpass user passwd

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2