Re: Update NIM lpp_soure and spot for rte setup

From: Hans-Dieter Kutz (hdkutz@HDKUTZ.DE)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 03:23:21 EDT

Hello Chris,
got to your LPP_SOURCE dir of 5.1 which has ML04 included.
Do
inutoc .
Do
smitty nim_res_op
to update the LPP_SOURCE ML04 with the added Packages.
Then it should be running.
Haven't done this on my NIM-Server.
I always split ML and AIX_LPPSOURCE into different LPP_SOURCES.
There will be 2 steps to install a machine, but it will be easier if new ML
occur.

Cheers,
ku

--