Re: exportvg/importvg on ESS vpaths

From: Gene Sais (gsais@CO.PALM-BEACH.FL.US)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 13:26:12 EDT

You may also want to look at recreatevg command.

>>> Jeff.Wilson@GWL.COM 07/10/03 12:40 PM >>>
Just wanted to give anyone who is interested an update on this problem.
Ibm
said that if you upgrade your HA to 4.5.0.7 with apar IY36951 and
IY44608
and AIX 5.1 and SDD 3.1.3.1 it fixed the problem. Another alternative
they
gave me is to add the vpath to both systems then run chdev -l vpath# -a
pv=yes on both systems. Make sure the hdisks do not have the pvid on
them
then add it to the vg and lazy update will take car of it.
Jeff Wilson
303-737-5399