Re: ssa speed question

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 05:36:02 EDT

What sort of errors are you seeing?

I wouldn't normally expect to see any problems with that configuration: I've
got some horrible mixes in mine, and they work OK with no errors.

If you run some of the service aids they'll flag the speed issue.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.