Re: mirror a 9G to half of an 18G disk

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 13:21:14 EDT

Yep.

You'll need to check that the PP size is OK.

You'll still be able to use the other half of the 18GB disk if there's
anything you have which doesn't need mirroring. If you don't anticipate
doing that then I would recommend allocating a 9GB LV on the inner edge so
that nobody gets tempted to screw up the mirroring later on.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.