Re: Slow HMC

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 12:49:27 EDT

If you really want to, then I believe that you can reboot the HMC without
impacting the p650, (although obviously you won't be able to mess with the
LPARs until it's back). You might want to double check that, (RTFM).

It would be better to log in and see what's going on first, though.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.