Re: Can't locate filesets

From: Lloyd Dieter (ldieter@SNRGY.COM)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 15:57:42 EDT

Try:

(1) Under "smitty install", selecting "install and update from ALL
available software", and look for df1001f7 on your install CDs.

(2) Check your "additional device drivers" CD.

If you have a really old release of AIX 4.3.3, they may not be on
them...AIX support should be able to tell you for sure from the "LCD"
number on the back of the CD case.

Beyond that, I think you'll have to track down a newer CD package, as
AFAIK they don't put the base level filesets on the web site.

-Lloyd