Antwort: AW: Antwort: Re: strange ICMP - packets from node

From: fmu@OERAG.DE
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 12:41:58 EDT

Hi Christian,

what is this exact for an no option? I don't find this with the command 'no
-a'.

Or is this 'pmtu_rediscover_interval' ???

Frank

"Sippel, Christian" <Christian.Sippel@IZB.DE>@Princeton.EDU> on 26.06.2003
17:50:42

Bitte antworten an IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>

Gesendet von: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>

An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
Kopie:

Thema: AW: Antwort: Re: strange ICMP - packets from node

It might sound strange but I can remember I had a similar problem quite a
while ago and as far as I can remember I turned off Path-MTU-discovery (a
kernel network option, the no-command) - Just a thought, and, as I said,
it
might sound strange...

Christian