Re: 7028 6C4 - Aix 5.1 - problem on login

From: Antonio Prado (antonio.prado@TIDALSOFTWARE.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 14:55:06 EDT

hi Edward,

I did this too, I stop/start inetd with the same result.
I did down/up the lan card, just in case.

what is funny: take a look at this netstat -D

IP 5227884 4809117 418748
383624
TCP 4391217 3208042 3
0
UDP 412985 31527 725
0

about 10% on Idrops/ Odrops. => do you know why this ?

but on netstat -i

# netstat -i
Name Mtu Network Address Ipkts Ierrs Opkts Oerrs Coll
en0 1500 link#2 0.2.55.4f.20.12 3495711 0 1619085 0
0
en0 1500 10.10.20 aixqa08.tidalsoft 3495711 0 1619085 0
0
lo0 16896 link#1 2837675 0 2836394 0
0
lo0 16896 loopback localhost 2837675 0 2836394 0
0
lo0 16896 ::1 2837675 0 2836394 0
0
#