Re: lslv fails

From: pSeries AIX Geek (aixgeek@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 13:07:02 EDT

Remember back at AIX 3.2 there was an /etc/vg/vg<VGID>
file for each volume group that contained a map. That
file still is created by AIX (but no longer used).

Maybe your root file system is full? Maybe out of
inodes? Try removing everything in /etc/vg and run
'varyonvg VGname' against every volume group.

- pAG