Re: 128 port connection to HMC

From: Bill Verzal (BVerzal@KOMATSUNA.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 09:19:06 EDT

Page 411 and 425 of
http://publib16.boulder.ibm.com/pseries/en_US/infocenter/base/hardware_docs/pdf/380516.pdf
Will show you the pinouts for the 128-port and serial cables.

Try that.

Bill Verzal
AIX Administrator, Komatsu America
(847) 970-3726 - direct
(847) 970-4184 - fax

| | "Lindsey, James" |
| | <James.Lindsey@BC|
| | BSFL.COM> |
| | Sent by: IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | <aix-l@Princeton.|
| | EDU> |
| | |
| | |
| | 06/17/2003 07:49 |
| | AM |
| | Please respond to|
| | IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | |
  | |
  | To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: 128 port connection to HMC |

I am trying to connect our HMC to our p650's thru our 128 port async
adapter
and a RAN. Does anyone have the pinouts for the DB9 HMC connection and
also the RJ-45 8 wire on the RAN side?

thank you.

James Lindsey
UNIX Administration
904.905.7138

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate
companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views
of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. The information contained in
this document may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This document may contain
material that is privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, please (1) be advised that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED; and (2) notify sender immediately by telephone and destroy the
document. THANK YOU.