Re: Mounting NFS problem

From: Abdullah Al-Sheddy (sheddy@SAMA-KSA.ORG)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 09:08:56 EDT

* The both machines, client & server, in the same ML ( 4330-10_AIX_ML ).
* I have already tried with another client by using the same procedure,
     it was work. So, I think the problem from the client.
* I tried with another server, the same problem was occured.
* I used tow ways for mounting:
        1. mount /dir, where /dir is nfs file system.
        2. mknfsmnt.
* In the /etc/exports:
        /dir -access=Client_name.

Thank you for your help.