Re: looking for a library

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 13:20:44 EDT

/usr/lib/ssp/lib/libSDR.a is part of ssp.clients. (On PSSP 3.2, anyway.)

A good start for a directory might be the .toc. This isn't all that
difficult to figure out so if you don't simply want to use smit to check
what filesets are on the install media, (your directory), you should be able
to knock up a script to process the .toc.

If you're not familiar with it already, you might like to check out the
which_fileset command. This is part of bos.rte.install, but it also
requires bos.content_list. It's not terribly complete, though.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.