Re: Anyone read "Accelerating AIX: Performance Tuning Pro grammers and System Administrators"

From: Bruce Harvey (BruceH@ROUTESCAPE.COM)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 08:42:32 EDT

 ... in fact, here is the sum of the page source:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML//EN">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Untitled Document</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY><meta HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
</BODY></HTML>

 ... quite properly qualified and described nothing, if you ask me. ;-)

Bruce T. Harvey (Special Projects)
bth@comcast.net -- bruceh@routescape.com
443-465-1204 (personal) -- 410-403-2390 (office)
Insight Distribution Systems / CoAxis, Inc.
Hunt Valley, Maryland U.S.A. 21031-1422