Re: Article from Network World

From: Raj Atwal (atwalrs@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 12:49:19 EDT

Another interesting article on this matter, with Novell having something to say. This is from today infact...

http://www.internetwk.com/breakingNews/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=10100327

Raj Atwal

"Coyle, Jack" <Jack.Coyle@REXHEALTH.COM> wrote:
For an interesting perspective on this whole issue, you might be interested
in the "OSI position paper on SCO versus IBM case". VERY interesting
reading.

A quote from the paper ...

> "SCO's complaint is factually defective in that it implies claims about
> SCO's business and technical capabilities that are untrue. It is, indeed,
> very cleverly crafted to deceive a reader without intimate knowledge of
> the technology and history of Unix; it gives false impressions by both the
> suppression of relevant facts, the ambiguous suggestion of falsehoods, and
> in a few instances by outright lying."
>

> http://www.opensource.org/sco-vs-ibm.html

Jack Coyle
Rex Healthcare