Re: transferring data from one location to another

From: Page, Jennifer (Jennifer.Page@RBCDAIN.COM)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 14:59:29 EDT

Just some ideas....

If your Sydney server could access the other server(s) data you could
spend week-end time restoring to the Sydney server (form TSM). We have
found this to be useful, never outside LAN though.

Could you hook up an external unit locally and mirror/copy the data on
it varyoff/export and ship import/varyon.

Is DVD an option, not sure how much they hold.

DLT drives are fairly cheap.