Fwd: 5.1/5.2 hardware compatibility?

From: Martin Schmitt (martin@SCHMITT.LI)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 02:58:57 EDT

Hi!

I'm looking for some kind of a hardware compatibility list that tells me
which machines (or processors/platforms) a certain AIX release will run on.

I've been offered a used Bull Escala that I'd like to use for testing, but
I'd like to find out what AIX releases it's compatible with. I'm sure it
runs with 4.3.3, but I'm not quite so sure about 5.1 and not at all about
5.2, which seems to have dropped support for a number of machines.

Thanks for all pointers,

-martin

--
Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.