Re: cfgmgr brings machine up on boot address

From: Gipson, Mat (Mat.Gipson@AMERICREDIT.COM)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 11:46:49 EDT

Let me rephrase this...the box is a 7017-S7A/AIX 4.3.3/ML10. It at one time
had HA configured and running properly. Although after some changes the HA
has not been synced and is inconsistent. We have since shut HA down on the
server. No cluster services are running at this time. However, when I run
cfgmgr from command line it reverts back to the boot address. I plan to run
cfgmgr -v next time to see if I can get a little more detail of what might
be happening but I have not had the chance yet. I was just wondering if
anyone had seen this before. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mathew Gipson
matt.gipson@americredit.com <mailto:matt.gipson@americredit.com>
817.525.7123