Re: ESS shark connecting to HP-ux server

From: Bill Verzal (BVerzal@KOMATSUNA.COM)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 12:27:19 EDT

Is the FC HBA running FC-AL by chance? Is the zoning correct?

BV
Bill Verzal
AIX Admin/Komatsu America
(847) 970-3726 (v)

|---------+------------------------------->
| | "Baker, Sanchia" |
| | <Sanchia.B.Baker@ACC|
| | ENTURE.COM> |
| | Sent by: IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | <aix-l@Princeton.EDU|
| | > |
| | |
| | |
| | 05/07/2003 11:08 AM |
| | Please respond to |
| | IBM AIX Discussion |
| | List |
| | |
|---------+------------------------------->
  | |
  | To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: ESS shark connecting to HP-ux server |

Hello all,

Could you please let me know if anyone has had problems / resolved, with
attaching an ESS shark to an hp server( hpux 11.00) and had not been able
see the luns of ESS under HP-UX ? We have recently attached one up and put
on all the drivers etc and checked the WWFN number etc, but the HP server
doesn't seem to want to know. All connectors are in place and the IP
addresses etc have also been double checked.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Sannchia