Re: SMS Short Message Service from AIX

From: Bruce Whittaker (bwhittak@ENERGY.COM.AU)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 01:10:56 EDT

There must be more efficient ways out there - but I know that some sites
will allow you to email them and
they will convert your email into an SMS message for transmission.

A search with google would probably prove productive.

Cheers,

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension 34193
External (02) 9269 4193.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return
e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected
your business contact details for dealing with you in your business
capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information,
including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

Shirish Joshi <Shirish.Joshi@ALFUTTAIM.CO.AE>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
07/05/2003 14:15
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List