Re: NFS help

From: Erin Michaud (erin.michaud@TUFTS.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 11:53:28 EDT

John Jolet wrote:

> can you mount any nfs exports from that box on any others? sounds like not all of the required nfs >stuff is actually running on osprey.

Yes - osprey has exported filesytems to hrmstest as well as to two other
hosts - all are successful, except for this hrmsprod that get the vmount
errors. So everything needed is certainly running on osprey.
Hrmstest(can mount it) and hrmsprod(can't mount it) each have all nfs
stuff running (I know not all these are needed just to mount, I'm just
trying to rule stuff out):

Hrmstest:
lssrc -a |grep nfs
 biod nfs 133652 active