Re: hdisks missing

From: Klaus Oberle (Klaus.Oberle@LINDE-MH.DE)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 08:46:14 EDT

SSA Link Verification for:
  sp2_node7:ssa0 00-03 SSA Enhanced Adapter

  Physical Serial# Adapter Port
                                                  A1 A2 B1 B2
Status

  sp2_node7:pdisk3 29C820A4 0 8 Good
  sp2_node7:pdisk2 29C82027 1 7 Good
  sp2_node7:pdisk1 294FE4F2 2 6 Good
  sp2_node7:pdisk0 294FC09C 3 5 Good
  ***** 4 4
  sp2_node7:pdisk7 945CB8EE 5 3
Reserved
  sp2_node7:pdisk6 29C823F7 6 2
Reserved
  sp2_node7:pdisk5 29C8235E 7 1
Reserved
  sp2_node7:pdisk4 29C821BD 8 0
Reserved

SSA Link Verification for:
  sp2_node7:ssa1 00-13 SSA Enhanced Adapter

  Physical Serial# Adapter Port
                                                  A1 A2 B1 B2
Status

  sp2_node7:pdisk11 294FBCCC 0 8 Good
  sp2_node7:pdisk10 294FBCC8 1 7 Good
  sp2_node7:pdisk9 294FBB2D 2 6 Good
  sp2_node7:pdisk8 294FBB1E 3 5 Good
  ***** 4 4
  sp2_node7:pdisk15 945CD9EB 5 3
Reserved
  sp2_node7:pdisk14 294FC09A 6 2
Reserved
  sp2_node7:pdisk13 294FBFEF 7 1
Reserved
  sp2_node7:pdisk12 294FBD3F 8 0
Reserve

SSA Link Verification for:
  sp2_node1:ssa0 00-03 SSA Enhanced Adapter

  Physical Serial# Adapter Port
                                                  A1 A2 B1 B2
Status

  sp2_node1:pdisk0 294FC09C 0 8
Reserved
  sp2_node1:pdisk1 294FE4F2 1 7
Reserved
  sp2_node1:pdisk2 29C82027 2 6
Reserved
  sp2_node1:pdisk3 29C820A4 3 5
Reserved
  ***** 4 4
  sp2_node1:pdisk4 29C821BD 5 3 Good
  sp2_node1:pdisk5 29C8235E 6 2 Good
  sp2_node1:pdisk6 29C823F7 7 1 Good
  sp2_node1:pdisk7 945CB8EE 8 0 Good

SSA Link Verification for:
  sp2_node1:ssa1 00-13 SSA Enhanced Adapter

  Physical Serial# Adapter Port
                                                  A1 A2 B1 B2
Status

  sp2_node1:pdisk8 294FBB1E 0 8
Reserved
  sp2_node1:pdisk9 294FBB2D 1 7
Reserved
  sp2_node1:pdisk10 294FBCC8 2 6
Reserved
  sp2_node1:pdisk11 294FBCCC 3 5
Reserved
  ***** 4 4
  sp2_node1:pdisk12 294FBD3F 5 3 Good
  sp2_node1:pdisk13 294FBFEF 6 2 Good
  sp2_node1:pdisk14 294FC09A 7 1 Good
  sp2_node1:pdisk15 945CD9EB 8 0 Good

                      "Green, Simon"
                      <Simon.Green@EU. An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                      ALTRIA.COM> Kopie:
                      Gesendet von: Thema: Re: hdisks missing
                      IBM AIX
                      Discussion List
                      <aix-l@Princeton
                      .EDU>

                      25.04.2003 13:39
                      Bitte antworten
                      an IBM AIX
                      Discussion List

What does SSA Link Verification show on each node?

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.