Re: J40 won't boot.

From: John Jolet (john.jolet@FXFN.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 11:53:42 EDT

(sigh) I remember the j40 i got new in 96...does that make me an antique, too? :) if you have any of the documentation still hanging around, look for one that says it's a diagnostic guide...all those codes, and many more, will be in there. I think the title of it now is "diagnostic guid for multiple-bus systems". If you have one for a new box, the codes haven't changed.