Re: head or tail

From: Bill Thompson (wht@NEO.RR.COM)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 21:25:08 EDT

Actually, I think you want "tail +21" (line 21 to end-of-file). "tail +20"
would print starting with line 20.

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2