Re: ftp speed

From: Paul LaMadeleine (plamadeleine@LIGHTBRIDGE.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 13:07:22 EDT

We got around this by have our network group lock all ports to 100/full as
that is what 99% of our hardware runs with. It's a one time change and
little work. Then if we need something different they just change one line.

This is just for our data center switches as most of the PCs on the
desktops are still auto/auto.

Paul