Re: ftp speed

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 12:58:35 EDT

It's a bit short-sighted of them to look on it as less work. Maybe in the
short term - just plug stuff in and it'll work - but it seems to cause no
end of problems, so they'll probably have to change it sooner or later, and
someone will probably waste a load of time trying to figure out a problem
before they do.

With modern switches - configurable over the network - it's going to take
them all of two minutes to set the speed.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.