nmon -f

From: Tim Muller (aix_sa_706@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 10:53:56 EDT

I have been playing with nmon & nmon_anlyser. They
are pretty slick tools! Thanks for the tip.

The Excel version of nmon_analyser requires Excel
2000, but I'm have 97 so it won't work for me. Until
I get 2000 (soon), I have to borrow a PC to experiment
with it, so that limits me somewhat.

Is it possible to restrict or filter the data that
nmon collects so that the graphs produced by the
analyser display only CPU, memory & disk usage? TIA.

=====
Tim Mueller
Hamilton Co. Dept. of Job & Family Services
Cincinnati, OH USA