Re: End of support for AIX 5.1 in April 2004

From: abdelkarim.daddi-hammou@VMD.DESJARDINS.COM
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 07:50:56 EST

The end of support is for April 2004, see fellow :

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sla/sladb.nsf/30960f24a1aa51e88625673100157008/170b5295c667748387256c5a0050cb34?OpenDocument&Seq=1&Seq=1

Regards.

Abdelkarim Daddi-Hammou
Administrateur de systèmes UNIX /WebSphere -
UNIX /WebSphere Systems Administrator
Valeurs Mobilières Desjardins - Desjardins Securities
tél. (514) 281-2244 x 7604
adh@vmd.desjardins.com

Peter McKay <Peter.McKay@INFINITY.CO.NZ>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
02/04/2003 16:16
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List