Re: filesets for fibre channel adapters

From: Lloyd Dieter (ldieter@SNRGY.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 06:39:06 EST

Check on the "additional device driver CD" that comes with your AIX
distribution.

For 4.3.3, they were sending them on that CD, as opposed to the OS CDs.

-Lloyd

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:17:20 -0600
Bill Verzal <Bill_Verzal@BCBSIL.COM> wrote:

> I had the same problem. Let me know where you find it. I gave up.
>
> BV
> --------------------------------- Bill Verzal
> Technical Consultant
> Forbes Technical Consulting
> (312) 653-3684
> bill_verzal@bcbsil.com
> billverzal@imcingular.com (Pager)
> 888-428-4025 (Pager)
> MailStop: 27.202B
>

> "Bradberry, Kenneth" <KBradberry@SUPERIORCONSULTANT.COM>
> Sent by: "IBM AIX Discussion List" <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
> 04/02/2003 02:06 PM
> Please respond to "IBM AIX Discussion List"
>

> To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
> cc:
> Subject: filesets for fibre channel adapters
>

> Does anyone know where I can find devices.pci.df1000f9 for AIX 4.3.3 for
> a 4-W Fibre Channel adapter. I looked at the 4.3.3 media and I cannot
> find it, the adapter didn't ship with media.
> If you have it, could you send it to me.
> Kenneth Bradberry
> Director, Technology and Infrastructure
> Superior Consultant Company
> (248) 226-4322 Office
> (313) 310-2724 Cell

    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
                     Registered Linux User 285528
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   ldieter@snrgy.com
             Main:585-389-1260    fax:585-389-1267