Re: Gigabig Ethernet

From: Victor M. Riefkohl (vitinr@BELLSOUTH.NET)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 16:11:04 EST

You can only set it up for AUTONEGOTIATE. Make sure the
network switch/port can handle JUMBO frames ON. Also
would recommend checking the settings for:

rfc1323= we set this to 1
tcp_sendspace = we increase this to 131072
tcp_recvspace = same as above

Hope ths works. In our case please make sure the network
guarantees they can support 1Gb.

Victor