Re: HACMP Question

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 08:56:43 EST

If you haven't done it already, run verification on your HACMP topology.
A couple of other minor things which you've probably already done...
Check that you can ping the adapters successfully from the standby and
elsewhere.
Make sure that there's nothing in the application startup script which could
affect the network. e.g. route commands.

Try stopping HACMP on the standby and see what happens when you re-start the
primary.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

AIX-L Archive at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l