Re: HACMP Question

From: Stephen Spalding (ssaixadm@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 17:05:31 EST

I know it's possible because we have it on about 6
clusters here. In our case, one is 10/100 and the
other is gigabit.

In our cluster topology we have two different ip-based
networks defined: private_net (for gigabit) and
public_net (for 10/100). Do you have two separate
networks defined in topology for each service
interface?