Problem for Oracle 8.1.7 installation on AIX

From: augusta Zhou (meijun_Zhou@SHANGHAIGM.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 23:28:18 EST

During the net8 listener config procedure when installation.
It will occure "Unknow host Test01"

Test01 is the hostname of this machine
I defined it use smit mktcpip.
and have already been added to /etc/hosts files.
I can see it when use 'hostname' command.

I donn't know why this problem will occur?
Is there problem of java version?

when I start net8 to config listener after installation, it will show error
message "java getlocalhost error"

I also have the hostname and IP address problem when oracle runinstaller
check and do the preparing.
About 83%, it will spring out a warning message includes" Thrown can not
determine IP address" I can not solve the problem at that time and chose
"continue".

Is something wrong with my AIX config?

Any one have some suggestion?

Thanks in advance.