Re: mksysb failing

From: La Roche, Michael (mlaroche@ALLSAINTSHEALTHCARE.ORG)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 16:13:45 EST

Bill,
If you can get a listing of what did backup and what file it was trying to
get at the time so maybe the file it was trying to get was corrupted, I had
that and just ended up removing that file and the mksysb succeed. Hope it
helps.
Mike

                        \\\|///
                      \\ _ _ //
                      ( @ @ )
 o--------------oOOo-( )-oOOo------------o
{ Michael J. La Roche - Sr. Systems Analyst }
{ All Saints Healthcare System, Inc. }
{ 1320 Wisconsin Avenue }
{ Racine, WI 53403 }
{ V: 262-687-7741 }
{ F: 262-687-5595 }
{ E: mlaroche@allsaintshealthcare.org }
 o----------------oooO--Oooo---------------o

"It is loneliness that makes the loudest noise. This is as true of men as of
dogs."
--Eric Hoffer

This message, and any attachment, is privileged and confidential
information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee and All
Saints Healthcare. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately
destroy this message and notify the sender of the error. Please note that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message
is prohibited. All Saints Healthcare does not endorse any opinions,
conclusions or other information contained within this message that does not
pertain to official business.