Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: p630 over HMC on SP - done it with P690's

From: fmu@OERAG.DE
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 04:15:55 EST

Hi *,
      thanks for your answer.

>smitty enter_data
>Non-SP Frame Information
>HMC - pSeries 670/690
>Did you do this step ?

Yes!!!! I started this procedure several times but without success.

I edit the /etc/switch.info file again, delete the Non-SP Frame
Information, start hmreinit again, add the information and edit the
switch.info-file and now it runs fine.
I'm not sure what was the reason.

But now it runs.

Thanks and