Re: Regatta Thoughts...

From: Damir Delija (damir.delija@PBZ.HR)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 08:17:11 EST

Thanks for answer !
it is AIX5.2

here it is

[neptun][/tmp]>lsattr -El sys0
keylock normal State of system keylock at boot time
maxbuf 20 Maximum number of pages in block I/O BUFFER
CACH
maxmbuf 0 Maximum Kbytes of real memory allowed for
MBUFS
maxuproc 2000 Maximum number of PROCESSES allowed per user
autorestart true Automatically REBOOT system after a crash
iostat false Continuously maintain DISK I/O history
realmem 14680064 Amount of usable physical memory in Kbytes
conslogin enable System Console Login
fwversion IBM,RG021019_GA3_H Firmware version and revision levels
maxpout 0 HIGH water mark for pending write I/Os per
file
minpout 0 LOW water mark for pending write I/Os per
file
fullcore false Enable full CORE dump
pre430core false Use pre-430 style CORE dump
ncargs 6 ARG/ENV list size in 4K byte blocks
pre520tune disable Pre-520 tuning compatibility mode
rtasversion 1 Open Firmware RTAS version
modelname IBM,7040-681 Machine name
systemid IBM,01836514A Hardware system identifier
boottype disk N/A
SW_dist_intr false Enable SW distribution of interrupts
cpuguard enable CPU Guard
frequency 433000000 System Bus Frequency

But there is one more problem with JFS2 we have noticed yesterday that
oracle temp files
are removed when fsck runs over FS (system crashed ..)
it looks like it is up to size difference in allocation
Do you maybe know something about this too ?

Damir