Re: Clone fails at end LED 554 - Revisited

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 11:26:06 EST

I just thought I'd post a follow-up to this, originally posted in
November last year, in case anyone was interested.

I did another DR test last week and when I came to clone my CWS...

...it all worked normally.

We hadn't taken any corrective action, as we hadn't clearly
identified the problem, so I have no idea why it worked this time
and not the last time. It was installed onto the same server. The
only difference that I'm aware of is that the token ring card was
faulty, this time.

So it'll just have to remain a mystery for now.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.