Re: SAN boot question

From: Jeff Barratt (jbarratt@COMPSAT.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 21:47:45 EST

assuming you intend to mirror rootvg somewhere else? ie non-SAN disk or
across another fabric to another SAN appliance. or do this LPARs not require
that level of availability?

btw. I don't know whether you have seen this attachment, it glosses over a
lot of the technical details, but is a good starting point for others..