AIX CDE Question

From: Larry Scheetz (LScheetz@AULTMAN.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 11:37:50 EST

Newbie question here please. We have two AIX RS6000's running 4.3.3.0
and I am to start monitoring them. They do not have a consol connection
set up at this time. I have been using a telnet session to access the
boxes. I am running Reflections on my local Pc and use this to connect
CDE (XDMCP) to my other HP-Ux boxes. I can't seem to get this to run
on the AIX box. I would like to run a GUI so that I can use SMIT and
other programs in the GUI form. Any help would be appreciated. I have
also, tried to export the display as in HP and this is not working
either. (Ex: root> export DISPLAY=?.?.?.?:0

Thanks

Larry