Re: Migrating to new SSA's

From: Bill Verzal (Bill_Verzal@BCBSIL.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 10:51:59 EST

This will not work as the PP size on the 4.5 G drives is too small to
support 18GB drives. Unless it was created with planning for this in
mind.

BV
Bill Verzal
Technical Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
(312) 653-3684
bill_verzal@bcbsil.com
billverzal@imcingular.com (Pager)
888-428-4025 (Pager)
MailStop: 27.202B

"Jolet, John" <John.Jolet@MISYSHEALTHCARE.COM>
Sent by: "IBM AIX Discussion List" <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
02/11/2003 09:41 AM
Please respond to "IBM AIX Discussion List"