Re: SSHD 3004-004 You must "exec" login from the lowest l ogin shell.

From: Ignacio Vidal (ividal@BIYCSA.COM.AR)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 12:43:56 EST

Hello:
I think this is remarkable: "someone could have tried to find a "blind" account on your
machine, login to it and exploit the vuln if your OpenSSH installation
is < v3.0.2 and/or UseLogin is enabled" (this is from the article from lists.suse.com).

You should use OpenSSH v3.4 or higher.
Thanks

Ignacio