Re: Migrating to AIX51

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 05:11:20 EST

Yes; you can simply copy the files across. (With care and backups, of
course.)

Do you have supper (file collections) configured on your SP2? It would be
the same files. Have a look at /var/sysman/sup/user.admin/list. (That's
one of the default collections, so it should be present, even if you don't
use it.)

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.