OFF-TOPIC: TSM upgrade from 3.7.4 to 5.1

From: Raj Atwal (tatwal@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 15:13:16 EST

Apologies for the slightly off topic question here but
I figure that some of you aix admins may have
performed a TSM migration from 3.7.4 to tsm 5.1. (aix
version 4.3.3)

I am getting conflicting information if this migration
is at all possible or supported. Some people tell me I
have to go to version 4 first and then to 5.1. I have
a ticket open with IBM support but I need an answer
asap. I have searched the TSM archives and still not
found a conclusive answer.

Can anyone please offer some definitive advise if this
migration is possible or any potential problems.

TIA

Raj Atwal

=====
Raj Atwal