Re: Performance Monitor for AIX - nmon specific

From: Raj Atwal (tatwal@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 14:16:47 EST

Talking about nmon.....

Has anyone got a way to use nmon for monthly stats? I
agree it is a great tool, I use it on about 30+
servers for daily monitoring. However management want
to see a monthly average output in excel for these
types of stats.

Rgds

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/articles/nmon_analyser

> I also have "Performance Toolbox" I got this from
> the AIX DEMPpkg
> (4Q2001) Systems Management Products CD.
>

> John
>

> Jose Marcelino
> Rossi To:
> aix-l@Princeton.EDU
> <Marcelino.rossi cc:
> @TECBAN.COM.BR>
> Subject: Performance Monitor for AIX
> Sent by: IBM AIX
> Discussion List
> <aix-l
>

> 02/05/2003 02:12
> PM
> Please respond
> to IBM AIX
> Discussion List
>

> Hello,
>
> I am new on UNIX plataform even I work many years in
> TI.
> I would like to know from you, experts on this
> environment, what are the
> performance monitor products available to AIX?
> I am looking for some that can show me online the
> current status and print
> interval reports.
> Could anyone please help me?
>
> TIA and regards.
>
> Jose Marcelino Rossi
> Tecnologia Bancaria S/A. (www.banco24horas.com.br)
> Sao Paulo, SP - Brazil
>
> As informações existentes nesta mensagem são de uso
> restrito, sendo seu
> sigilo protegido por lei. Caso não seja
> destinatário, saiba que leitura,
> divulgação ou cópia são proibidas. Favor apagar as
> informações e notificar
> o remetente. O uso impróprio será tratado conforme
> as normas da empresa e
> a legislação em vigor.

=====
Raj Atwal