Re: Running servlets on WebSphere from user directory.....

From: Aaron W Morris (aaronmorris@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 17:27:22 EST

WebSphere Application Server (4.0) will only serve content from the
"$WAS_HOME/installedApps/Application.ear/webapp.war/" directories (this may
not necessarily be true for single tier solutions, but I have only done 2
tier and greater solutions). The http://servername/~username functionality
is an Apache feature and has nothing to do with WebSphere.