Re: UPDATE SP Complex - IP Migration

From: Theresa Sarver (tsarver.IFMC@SDPS.ORG)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 13:58:18 EST

I just wanted to send out a quick thank you to everyone who provided advice and information on migrating the IPA's (for our external network) on our SP Complex. - It went off without a hitch, the only complications that we hit were with Applications having licenses tied to the hostid (which is hex for the server's IPA) - but that was it.

Thanks again everyone!
Theresa

>>> tsarver.IFMC@SDPS.ORG 01/15/03 08:31AM >>>
Hi all;

Environment:
SP Complex (9076-550): 7 wide nodes, 1 CWSIN
AIX 433 ML10
PSSP 32
Tivoli Storage Manager 415
TDP for Oracle 110 (RMAN)
Oracle 816,817,9202
IBM 3494 Tape Lib (if you need specifics let me know)
EMC Symmetrix (if you need specifics let me know)