Re: HA question

From: Coyle, Jack (Jack.Coyle@REXHEALTH.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 15:33:30 EST

True PROVIDED that you have some non-IP interface (serial target mode SSA,
target mode SCSI) amongst your cluster participants so they can determine
that it is indeed a network outage and not a "hung" node. It also has to be
true that you have not, for whatever reason, promoted network failures to
node failures in event processing.

Jack Coyle

919-784-3792