Re: Finding Physical Memory in RS6000/7025

From: Bruce Whittaker (bwhittak@ENERGY.COM.AU)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 18:00:57 EST

Hi Ron,

A lot of people are saying bootinfo -r which works beautifully. However -
according to man pages it's not really supported past 4.2. If you have to
learn a new command it may be better to get familiar with lsattr instead.

Just my 2c worth ;--)

Cheers,

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension 34193
External (02) 9269 4193.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return
e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected
your business contact details for dealing with you in your business
capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information,
including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

Ron Bramblett <bramblet@FULLER.COM>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
29/01/2003 03:55
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List